Why Small Businesses Should Consider HR Support
As business owners, we are aware that we need to comply with statutory employment laws and common working practices. However, depending on your business model, there will also be a specific range of laws and procedures that you need to adhere to and sector-based best practices in employment that could give your business a considerable edge in the marketplace. Our job is to understand you, your vision and style and translate this into a compelling human resource approach that adapts as you run and grow your business.
How HR consultancy can impact your business
- Rest assured you have the appropriate employment documentation
- Improve the quality of candidates attracted to your business
- Speedy resolution of employment disputes
- Manage change effectively as your business grows, restructures, merges & contracts
- Coach and train people to accelerate into changing, new or bigger roles
What can LGBA HR advisors do to assist your business
We bring real life practical experience that works. We have substantial senior management experience in large organisations and have been successfully providing HR services to the SME sector since 2006.
By investing time up front in understanding you and your business model, our work seamlessly supports you and your objectives. Whether you need help on a strategic level as you work out what you want to achieve or when you need more tactical support, we are available on phone or face to face as you require.
Our services include:
- Employment contracts
- Employee policies and procedures
- Resolving employment disputes
- Recruiting new employees
- Managing change
- Coaching and training for accelerated performance
- Succession planning – click here if you are considering selling your business.
To find out how we can help your business enhance your people management email email@example.com and one of our HR consultants will contact you directly.
More information on people management and HR best practice: