Whether you plan to sell your business now or in 20 years you will benefit from attending our informative seminar on Exit Planning.
You will find out how to assess the value of your business now, and what to do to increase that value. It is an opportunity to learn about the way to prepare your business in order to obtain the maximum value when you wish to sell it.
Ideally you should start planning your exit about three years before you wish to complete it. The strategy to increase the appeal to a potential buyer is significantly different from that used for business growth.
Everyone present will be able to comment on anything they have heard, and to question the panel and the other delegates.
- Hear from experts the best ways to maximise the value of your business
- Make your own contribution to the discussions
- Hear more about Metro Bank – the first High Street
- Bank to open in over 100 years
- Enjoy some light refreshment whilst networking with other like minded local companies
- Peter Kroeger (www.peterkroeger.com/index.php/selling-abusiness/) specialises in preparing businesses for sale, and in the sale and purchase of businesses.
- Stephen Cowburn (www.thehrc.co.uk/our-advisors/stephencowburn) will talk about the staffing aspects of sale.
- Peter Kelly (www.pegasusfunding.co.uk) will talk about the funding aspects of buying and selling a business.
The event is organised by us: London Group Business Advisors – to reserve a place email Richard Wickes by Friday 24th May 2013.
Date: Wednesday 5th June 2013 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.